For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extremely high and very fast material removal rate with cool grinding
High-performance sanding grain and active grinding top layer
Very long service life and low contact pressure
High-performance ceramic abrasive grain
- 76 mm dia. discs can also be used on 115 mm pneumatic or electric angle grinders in conjunction with an M14 holder.
- Work only with appropriate protective equipment, such as safety goggles, gloves, hearing protection etc.
- Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
- For machining welding seams, surface sanding, removing varnishes and paint, sharpening tools, dressing and smoothing, deburring, edge and finish machining, rust removal, especially in hard-to-reach places.
- For stainless steel; rust, acid and heat-resistant steels (high-alloyed); steel and aluminium
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!