The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Special cap nut for use with Fixanchor W-FAZ PRO
- Visually appealing and elegant head finish
- Safety for processors and end users, as there is no risk of injury from protruding, sharp-edged stud bolts
- Application is regulated by European Technical Assessment ETA-20/0229
The installation instructions must be observed. Before screwing on the HM cap nut, the pin overhang must be checked.
In conjunction with Fixanchor W-FAZ PRO: European Technical Assessment ETA-20/0229 for individual attachment, option 1, cracked and non-cracked concrete:
- Static or quasi-static exposure (M8-M16)
- Seismic exposure, performance category C1 and C2 (M8-M16)
- Fire load R30, R60, R90, R120
Cap nut HM for use with Fixanchor W-FAZ PRO
- Fixing point in cracked or non-cracked normal weight concrete C20/25 to C50/60 for pre-positioned, in-place and stand-off installation
- Ideal for visually demanding mounting with reduced risk of injury
- Suitable for anchoring medium to heavy loads in concrete: Mounting of e.g. railings, handrails, supports, steel beams etc.
- Fastenings under seismic conditions in earthquake areas
- Fastenings under exposure to fire
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!