The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Universal cavity anchor with pull tie for metric screws, suitable for all plate thicknesses (10 to 51 mm). Can be applied without a setting tool
- Good holding power due to large load application surface
- Universal clamping range
- Simple and easy installation without setting tool
- Immediate load-bearing capacity - no waiting
- All metric screw head shapes possible
- Screw can be released
Loads must be introduced into lightweight partition walls in accordance with DIN 18183-1:2009-05 relating to partitions and facings with gypsum boards on metal framing.
Create the drill hole
Thread anchor rail through the drill hole
1. Fix anchors using pull tie
2. Push the plastic ring forwards to the anchor base
Open pull tie and tear it off
- Can be used for cavity attachments with M5/M6/M8 metric screws in gypsum plasterboard, boards, hard particle boards and perforated brick ceilings with a material thickness of up to 51 mm
- For attaching components such as lightweight brackets, lamps, rails, switches, shelves, signs etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!