For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Prevents the adhesion of projections during the welding process
- Extends the service life of welding accessories such as the nozzle, gooseneck and torch contact nozzle
- Excellent working time: up to an 8-hour shift with a single application
- Vertical applications possible, does not flake, does not run
- Product savings
- No need to wait for long periods of time during the welding process as the surface dries quickly
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. We advise carrying out a test before use. We guarantee the quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and developments.
Ceramic coating for surfaces and joints which are to be welded onto various materials such as steel, structural steel, stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals. Torch and surface of the materials to be welded.
Shake the product vigorously for 30 seconds and remove the can lid. Make sure that the surface is completely covered. Disassemble the torch nozzle, spray the contact nozzle, the nozzle diffuser and the nozzle holder with the product and reassemble the nozzle to spray the nozzle from the outside and inside. When the application is finished, turn the can upside down and spray until no product comes out.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!