The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Holes countersunk and offset on either side for optimised mounting
- For arm lengths up to 75 mm: 2 bore holes
- For arm lengths from 90 mm: 3 bore holes
- Sheet steel galvanised on both sides (St37 + A2K)
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2 in line with EN 1995:2013
Non load-bearing connection of lightweight wooden structures such as boxes, packaging, furniture, chairs or securing battens without structural attachment.
ASSY 4 and ASSYplus countersunk head screws are suitable fasteners in line with ETA 11/0190
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!