For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Socket end drive:
- POWERDRIV modified, bi-hex
- Finely toothed - 72 teeth, 5° angle of rotation
- Precision-manufactured socket core for smooth and safe running
- Thin design for working in the tightest spots
Flexible ratchet head:
- 180° joint
- High flexibility in mounting or loosening, especially in confined spaces
Standard: max. torque in accordance with DIN 899
- Straight socket end
- 15° open end position
This is a special tool that can only be loaded with a maximum torque. Therefore, the keys are only partially suitable for loosening screws.
Loosen the screws with the open end, tighten with the ratchet mechanism on the socket end.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!