For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Concrete screw with female thread W-BS/S
Highest load capacities and efficient mounting. For suspensions and fittings with threaded rods (female thread M8/M10), zinc-plated steel
- Anchor size: 6 mm
- Thread diameter: 7.5 mm
- Female thread: 8/10 mm
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 6 mm
- Drill hole depth (h 1.1): 40 mm
- Embedding depth (h nom1): 35 mm
- External drive: WS13
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Extremely flexible to use due to three anchoring depths
- With sleeve and combination female thread M8/M10
- High loads
- Smallest axial and edge clearance due to very low expansion effect
- Very fast and easy assembly, particularly overhead, and immediately load-bearing
- Attachment can be adjusted up to two times after assembly (please refer to the assembly guide)
When installing with a tangential impact screwdriver, the recommended maximum rated torque must be observed. The maximum installation torque specified must be observed when mounting the attachment parts.
Fixing point with approval (∅6):
In normal weight concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete)
Anchors in a redundant non-structural system, with approval:
- In normal weight concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete, (∅6))
- In hollow-core prestressed concrete ceilings C30-37 - C50/60, (∅6)
The simplest solution for suspended installation with threaded rods in sizes M8 and M10. Very efficient mounting solution in concrete for numerous applications involving technical building equipment such as in sanitary, air-conditioning and electrical installation
Ideal for fastening medium loads in concrete:
- Fastening of e.g. single pipe and ventilation installations, suspended ceiling substructures, suspended cable and pipe sections
- Fastenings under seismic conditions in earthquake areas
- Fastenings under exposure to fire
W-BS/S (galvanised steel) may only be used in dry indoor room conditions
For use in concrete < C20/25 and pressure-resistant natural stone (without approval)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!