For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Extremely flexible to use due to three anchoring depths
- Fastening can be adjusted up to twice after installation, for example in order to align railings or anchor plates (please refer to the assembly guide)
- Very high loads
- Smallest axial and edge clearance due to very low expansion effect
- Very fast and easy assembly and immediately load-bearing
From size 8, we recommend the use of a suitable tangential impact screwdriver for installation. The recommended maximum nominal torque must be observed.
European Technical Assessment ETA-16/0043 for fixing point, option 1, cracked and non-cracked concrete:
- Static and quasi-static effects
- Seismic exposure, performance categories C1 and C2
- Fire resistance R30, R60, R90, R120
DIBt National technical approval/general type approval Z-21.1-2075 as bonded screw anchor for anchoring in concrete
- Use in combination with injectable mortar WIT-BS as bonded screw anchor WIT-BS
- In reinforced and non-reinforced and cracked and non-cracked concrete C20/25 to C50/60
Fixing point with approval:
Normal weight concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete)
Especially suitable for fixtures in wooden construction applications in concrete:
- Mounting of e.g. support beams, sleepers, inferior purlins, canopies, wooden substructures etc.
- Fastenings under seismic conditions in earthquake areas
- Fastenings under exposure to fire
W-BS/S (galvanised steel) may only be used in dry indoor room conditions
For use in concrete < C20/25 and pressure-resistant natural stone (without approval)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!