For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The product is simple and practical to use, using capillary action to penetrate cracks and pores in the material being inspected.
- The product is composed of a cleaner, a penetrant, and a developer.
- Easy-to-apply spray that makes cracks visible to the naked eye.
- Allows you to detect and inspect cracks, pores, and defects in welding, forging, metal or cast-iron moulding, components, fittings, tools, surfaces, and structures.
- Suitable for pipework, tanks, reservoirs, and heat exchangers.
- Can be removed with water and solvents.
- Free of sulphides and halogens.
- Complies with the following standards: EN 571; EN ISO 3452-2; ASTM E1417; AMS 2644; ASME SEC V Art. 6; REACH.
- Cleans quickly, saving time and water.
- Simple, fast, accurate, and cost-effective inspection method, widely used by quality inspectors.
- Spectacular results at an affordable price for customers looking to ensure that welded, forged or moulded materials, which may be difficult to inspect with the naked eye, are not cracked or porous.
0890 800 12 - Transparent Cleaner
0890 800 10 - Red Penetrant
0890 800 11 - White Developer / Indicator
Shake the container vigorously for 30 seconds.
1. Apply the cleaner 0890 800 12 to the surface to be inspected and wait until it is dry.
2. Spray the red penetrant 0890 800 10 on the area to be inspected and wait for 10–20 minutes (depending on the ambient temperature). The penetrant penetrates any cracks and pores by capillary action.
3. Excess penetrant can be removed with a cloth or paper towel.
4. Apply a fine layer of the developer 0890 800 11. It is fast drying. Defects then appear in dark red, in either lines or spots, indicating cracks or pores.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!