For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Up to 50% more cuts possible
compared with similar products due to its new and unique production process.
Significant clearance cutting and easier cutting due to extremely rough lateral surfaces
Prevents kick-back effect and jammed discs, even in extreme applications.
Hardly any reworking necessary
due to minimal burrs
Considerably less stress on the user
from vibrations, cutting noise and sparks. Up to 30% less cutting dust.
Very large safety buffer
Exceeds the safety requirements specified in the relevant standards due to its highly tear-resistant special fabric and innovative product design.
Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
Complies with the highest safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413.
- Especially suited to machining steel and stainless steel. Cuts thick and thin materials: pipes, profiles, solid materials, flat materials, etc.
- Suitable for free-hand cutting with electric, cordless or pneumatic angle grinders.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!