For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cutting disc, Longlife & Speed
The high-tech cutting disc for extreme demands on cutting capacity and versatility with large safety buffer
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 4 of 4 points
- Cutting ability (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Handling/user-friendliness (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Cut quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Drill hole: 22.23 mm
- Design: Straight
- Max. circumferential speed: 80 m/s
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Up to 50% more cuts possible
compared with similar products due to its new and unique production process.
Significant clearance cutting and easier cutting due to extremely rough lateral surfaces
Prevents kick-back effect and jammed discs, even in extreme applications.
Hardly any reworking necessary
due to minimal burrs
Considerably less stress on the user
from vibrations, cutting noise and sparks. Up to 30% less cutting dust.
Very large safety buffer
Exceeds the safety requirements specified in the relevant standards due to its highly tear-resistant special fabric and innovative product design.
Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
- Especially suited to machining steel and stainless steel. Cuts thick and thin materials: pipes, profiles, solid materials, flat materials, etc.
- Suitable for free-hand cutting with electric, cordless or pneumatic angle grinders.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!