For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Synthetic resin-bonded, fibrous material-reinforced high-performance cutting discs
- For free-hand cutting with electric or pneumatic angle grinders
- Extremely low susceptibility to breakage
- Minimal dimension and imbalance tolerances
- Storage: Dry, at 20°C room temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing cutting work
- Work only with undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards machine
Meets the maximum safety requirements in accordance with the EN 12413 European standard.
General structural steels, high-strength structural steels, constructional steels, tool steels, hardened steels
Cutting solid materials, thick-walled pipes, profiles and metal sheets etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!