The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Fan segments for better dissipation of heat and removal of dust in comparison with conventional segments
- Diamond cutting discs become blunt at excessively high rotation speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient peripheral surface speeds
- If ease of cutting is lost (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Cut larger workpiece cross-sections into several sections (swing cut)
- Work without applying pressure – the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs – risk of injury!
- Despite the level of safety offered by the tool, always wear safety glasses and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. rotation speed), the restrictions of use and the safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
- For hand-held cutters, floor saws and stationary saws/table saws
- For dry and wet cutting
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!