- Special T-segment to protect the carrier
- Optimised binding matrix for clean and fast cutting
- Ideal for machining granite, natural and artificial stone
- Diamond cutting discs become dull at excessively high speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient circumferential speeds
- If the ease of cutting decreases (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts or using an appropriate whetstone
- Separate larger workpiece cross-sections in several sections (swing cut)
- Work without pressure — the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Although the tool is safe, always wear safety goggles and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. speed), restrictions of use and safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
Specially designed for hard materials/natural stone, e.g. granite, marble, artificial stone, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!