For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extremely fast drilling
due to the vacuum diamond coating
Up to 14 mm dia. with special cooling wax
Easy removal of the drill core
- < 50 mm dia. with lateral slots
- Over 50 mm dia. with lateral slots and additional holes
- No water necessary!
- Speed regulation not necessary.
- The drill bits are approximately 0.5 mm to 1 mm longer than required. This makes it easier to drill further into the substrate (e.g. a stone drill), preventing damage to the tile.
- Particularly suitable for tiles and stoneware with a thickness of up to 15 mm. Thicker materials up to the specified working length can still be drilled, but more frequent pauses for cooling down will be necessary.
- Suitable for hard ceramic, thin granite and marble panels and hard-baked bricks.
- Spot drilling: Hold at an angle when the bit is moving, then gradually move it to a perpendicular position.
- Light circular movements increase the drilling speed and preserve the drill bits.
- Caution: You must pause briefly for the drill to cool down, especially when drilling for more than about 30 seconds or when drilling through thick materials.
- Regular pauses to allow the drill to cool down generally increase the service life of the drill bits.
- Only use drill bits in rotating mode!
- Ensure suitable protective equipment is used!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!