For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
True RMS(root mean square) function provides true value in different circumstances of testing alternating current, no matter sinusoidal or non-sinusoidal.
High resolution & accuracy
6000 counts provide high resolution and accuracy.
It is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V.
- Suitable for measuring AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, diodes, capacitance, temperature
- Can be used for AC/DC voltages up to 1000 V and AC/DC currents up to 10 A
- Measures resistances up to 60 MΩ
- Measures capacitance up to 99.99 mF
- Frequency (electronic) up to 9.999 MHz
- Frequency (electrical) up to 100 KHz
- Duty cycle 0.1 to 99.99%
- Temperature -200 to 1300 °C
- Display hold function
- Relative mode
- Max/Min function
- Auto range function
- Automatic switch-off after 15 min
- 800mA/1000V and 10A/1000V fused to protect the measuring instrument
- LCD display with backlight
- Audible continuity alarm
- Use personal protective equipment in accordance with measurement class
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
Batteries, electrical appliances, power tools check and trouble shooting, electrical installations, switch cabinet construction, solar technology, E-K hybrid, general electrical and electronic systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!