For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Digital multimeter True RMS 6000 counts
Compact and simple use for safe and reliable measurements, suitable for troubleshooting electronic and electrical systems.
- Display: 6000 digits
- Min./max. voltage measuring range: 0.01 mV/AC-1000 V/AC
- Min./max. voltage measuring range 2: 0.01 mV/DC-1000 V/DC
- Min./max. current measuring range: 0.01 mA/AC-10 A/AC
- Min./max. current measuring range 2: 0.01 mA/DC-10 A/DC
- Min./max. electrical-resistance measuring range: 0.1 Ohm-60 MOhm
- Min./max. capacity measuring range: 0.01 nF-100 mF
- Min./max. temperature measuring range: -200 to 1300 °C
- Overvoltage protection category: CAT III/1000 V, CAT IV/600 V
- IP protection class: IP 40
- Rechargeable battery/battery designation: 1.5 V Micro AAA
- Number of rechargeable batteries/batteries: 3 PCS
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
True RMS(root mean square) function provides true value in different circumstances of testing alternating current, no matter sinusoidal or non-sinusoidal.
High resolution & accuracy
6000 counts provide high resolution and accuracy.
It is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V.
- Suitable for measuring AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, diodes, capacitance, temperature
- Can be used for AC/DC voltages up to 1000 V and AC/DC currents up to 10 A
- Measures resistances up to 60 MΩ
- Measures capacitance up to 99.99 mF
- Frequency (electronic) up to 9.999 MHz
- Frequency (electrical) up to 100 KHz
- Duty cycle 0.1 to 99.99%
- Temperature -200 to 1300 °C
- Display hold function
- Relative mode
- Max/Min function
- Auto range function
- Automatic switch-off after 15 min
- 800mA/1000V and 10A/1000V fused to protect the measuring instrument
- LCD display with backlight
- Audible continuity alarm
- Use personal protective equipment in accordance with measurement class
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
Batteries, electrical appliances, power tools check and trouble shooting, electrical installations, switch cabinet construction, solar technology, E-K hybrid, general electrical and electronic systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!