- High-quality reinforcing material for application with VAKU 80 repair resin
- Soaking in repair resin VAKU 80 allows the fibreglass mat to be draped easily into the desired form
- The material is soft and easy to form, making it perfect for reconstructing existing forms
- This restores the original strength
Cut the fibreglass mat 2 cm wider than the area to be repaired When repairing bodywork panels, always apply Rust Stop primer. When laminating in conjunction with VAKU 90 glass fibre mat, ensure bubble-free application. Apply VAKU 80 wet-on-wet in several steps.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
For larger holes or cracks in GFRP parts, such as bumpers For rust holes and cavities in bodywork panels
- Auto/cargo: In vehicle, boat, bodywork and chassis construction for repairing breakage points. For repairing GFRP parts and for restoring shape and stability.
- Metal: Can be used in the metal industry for repairing and restoring GFRP parts and for prototype construction and boat building.
- Wood: do not use!
The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Prepare the affected area with coarse sandpaper. Tear the fibreglass into shape. Tearing levels the transition between multiple layers. Paint the area being repaired with VAKU 80 repair resin, apply the fibreglass and soak with VAKU 80 repair resin.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!