The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
No breakaway in edges with fine sanding
Optimum elasticity for achieving closed, smooth surfaces
No reworking with fine filler required
Ensures fast further processing that will save you time (Grinding, filling, top painting)
Easy to sand, minimal dust build-up
- Simplifies further processing of the object
High filling power and a high degree of stability under load
Temperature-resistant up to 80°C
- Tip 1. For optimum corrosion protection and reliable adhesion, pre-prime area to be filled prior to application of filler with two-component Multi-Fill (do not use one-component primer, as loss of adhesion).
- Tip 2. Less is more. For pore-free application, it is important to apply the filler in several thin layers. Maximum permissible VOC content of VAKU 30: 250 g/l of product category 2(b). Max. VOC content in accordance with German Ordinance on Solvent-Based Paints and Lacquers (ChemVOCFarbV): 0 g/Do not use on heavily weathered surfaces.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Excellent adhesion to iron, steel, aluminium, zinc-plated and hot-dip zinc-plated surfaces, GFRP and many types of wood Universal, can be used on many material surfaces.
- Auto/cargo: In vehicle construction and vehicle repair with universal adhesion to steel, aluminium, zinc and GFRP
- Metal: In machine construction for compensating blowholes and welding spots. Universal adhesion to steel, aluminium and zinc
- Wood: Ideal as repair putty for use in the construction sector. For universal use on many types of wood. Ideally suited for wood restoration, in window and door construction. Not suitable for use on oily types of wood. Do not use on heavily weathered surfaces.
The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease
Due to water sensitivity, polyester material should only be sanded when dry where possible
To prevent possible complaints, always ensure that the correct dosing ratio of filler to hardener is used.
- Dosage: 2% hardener
- Working life: 4-5 minutes at 20°C
- Drying time: 20-30 minutes at 20°C
- Sandpaper: P80-280 Wet only once completely dry
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!