Register now and access more than 20,000 products
For the subsequent filling of the ring gap between the fixture and the anchor rod or W-FAZ Fixanchor or W-BS concrete screw
Suitable injectable mortar:
- CONCRETE SPECIALIST WIT-VIZ, WIT-VIZ express, WIT-VM 100, WIT-Express
- CONCRETE-MULTI WIT-UH 300
- PURE EPOXY WIT-PE 1000
- ALLROUNDER WIT-VM 250
- WIT-PE 500
When selecting the anchor, note that the mounting height tfix increases by up to 6 mm.
The Würth WIT-SHB filling washer is included in the following approvals/assessments:
- 01.3 W-BS concrete screw: ETA-16/0043
- 02.5 W-FAZ Fixanchor: ETA-99/0011
- 23.1 W-VIZ injection system: ETA-04/0095
- 23.4 CONCRETE MULTI WIT-UH 300 injection system: ETA-17/0127
- 23.8 PURE EPOXY WIT-PE 1000 injection system: ETA-19/0542
The WIT-SHB filling washer allows subsequent filling of the ring gap - increased permissible shear load at the component edge because all anchors on the anchor plate bear the shear load, not just those near the edge.
For removing shear load during seismic activity.
- With the W-FAZ Fixanchor, the WIT-SHB filling washer is additionally installed under the washer
- With the CONCRETE SPECIALIST W-VIZ, CONCRETE-MULTI WIT-UH 300 and WIT-PE 1000 injection systems, the WIT-SHB filling washer can replace the original washer
- After applying the assembly torque, the included mixer reducer is used to inject the WIT-VIZ, WIT-VIZ express, CONCRETE-MULTI WIT-UH 300, WIT-PE 1000, ALLROUNDER WIT-VM 250, WIT-NORDIC, WIT-PE 500, WIT-VM 100 or WIT-Express injectable mortars into the cross hole until mortar comes out.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!