For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The full vehicle air-conditioning system is cleaned by flushing the refrigerant circuit
Very simple handling - quick to apply
- Fully automatic flushing in the circuit against the direction of flow of the A/C system with liquid refrigerant - flushing kit adapter set required!
- Very high flow rate during flushing and thus highly effective cleaning of the A/C system
- 1 microfilter that is easily replaceable after 5 cycles
Flexible for a wide range of needs
- For refrigerants R134a and R1234yf
- Also used for air conditioners with different threaded connections
Cost-effective - excellent for the environment
- Recycled refrigerant can be reused
- Recycled refrigerant doesn’t need to be disposed of
Scope of delivery:
- Flushing kit FK500
- Adapter for the various refrigerants
- Adapter for various threaded connections
The air-conditioning unit compressors cannot be flushed and must be removed!
To flush the entire vehicle air-conditioning circuit, the high and low pressure connections of the compressor must be bridged by means of adapters.
Required accessories: Article numbers of the flushing kit adapter sets for the respective compressor types and vehicles can be found in the adapter set overview under "Tables".
After flushing the air-conditioning unit, the filter dryer and expansion valve must always be replaced.
Cleans the air-conditioning circuit
- Replacement of the compressor requires flushing the entire vehicle air-conditioning system and replacing the oil.
- Flushing the air-conditioning unit with refrigerants is necessary to remove oil and contaminants from the system.
The flushing kit is connected between the air-conditioning service unit and the vehicle air-conditioning unit (instead of the compressor) with the appropriate adapters.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!