For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Ultra Foam Wash
Environmentally friendly vehicle cleaning concentrate.
- Contents: 20 l
- Product weight (per item): 22000 g
- Container: Plastic barrel
- Chemical basis: Water
- Colour: Red
- pH value / conditions: 7.3 / in concentrate
- Ratio of ingredients: 1:50
- Min./max. processing temperature: -4 to 121 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 24 Month / at -10°C to 60°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Bio-degradable: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Powerful cleaning performance.
- Inhibits rust and contains anti-corrosion properties.
- Road dirt, oil, grease and other accumulation of dirt is removed quickly and thoroughly.
- Can be used manually or with high pressure cleaner.
- Provides ideal conditions for further vehicle treatment or restoration.
- Self-emulgating, quick breaking formulation. i.e. seperates oil within the sewage water.
- Can be adjusted to the degree of dirt accumulation.
- Economical to use.
- Highly efficient.
- Saves money
Can be safely used on any surface.
Dilute with water, depending on the extent of dirt accumulation, apply onto the dirty surfaces of the vehicle. Allow to soak briefly, sponge then thoroughly rinse with clean water. In case of heavy dirt accumulation, repeat the procedure.
- Light cleaning (general washing) 1:50
- Medium cleaning (dirt and grime) 1:25
- Heavy cleaning (built up dirt and stubborn road grime) 1:5
- Floor cleaning (general washing) 1:50
- Laundry cleaner (greasy clothes) 1:50
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!