For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Four hardened jaws made of tool steel for a secure grip and long jaw service life
- High-performance hydraulic seal for maximum durability
- Integrated linear swivel makes coupling of the Easylock grease coupling simple
- The integrated inner spring and a pressure shock absorber prevent a jerky/sudden escape of grease during decoupling.
- Can be disconnected at pressures up to 600 bar or more
- External diameter in accordance with DIN 1283
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by the provision of this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Compatible with all pneumatic, manual and electric grease guns with M10 x 1 thread.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!