For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Core drill range HSS
7 pieces. Standard core drill made from HSS for drilling large through-holes of up to 50 mm in diameter with mobile magnetic or stationary drilling machines in conventional steels up to 850 N/mm², wood and non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium, aluminium alloys and plastics.
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
High performance and rapid drilling progress with a long service life
In contrast to solid drilling, only a thin metal ring is cut. The drill core is ejected by an ejector pin.
No pre-drilling required, no formation of burrs
No pre- or post-processing required
Optimised cutting geometry
- Long service life compared to many standard core drill bits
- Clean drill profile
- Drill hole with precise tolerances
Precise guidance, no slipping
Suitable for overlap drilling. Problem-free drilling on curved surfaces and pipes.
- In contrast to twist drills, the core drill does not machine the complete bore diameter but only a thin ring of material. The drilling core is taken out using an ejector pin with spring power which is not included in the scope of delivery. Core drills are therefore up to 10 times quicker in terms of drilling time compared to twist drills.
- Sufficient continuous cooling during the entire drilling process considerably increases the service life of the core drill. Do not use dry
- Not suitable for pressboard, titanium or heat-resistant and high-alloy steels
- For core drill/material allocations and cutting values, see the overview tables
- During use, wear appropriate protective equipment, such as eye protection, hearing protection and protective gloves
- Take off loose clothing or jewellery which could get caught in the moving parts
- Core drills must not be used hand-guided
- Before use, ensure perfect concentricity and the correct clamping function of the tool drive
- With Weldon shank ∅ 19 mm for use on mobile magnetic or stationary drilling machines for creating large bores of up to 50 mm in diameter
- Use on drilling machines from Fein with QuickIn mount is possible using an adapter
- Use on stationary drilling machines with Morse taper mount is possible with suitable holder
- Plug ejector pin into the core drill
- Push the core drill into the holder of the drilling unit and screw the hexagon socket screws tightly
- For quick-clamp mounts the core drill is automatically stopped
- Ensure the core drill fits cleanly into the holder
- Side stress on the drill when in use may lead to the tool breaking
- Place the drilling unit in the correct position, and ensure the drilling unit is standing stable
- Before drilling, secure the drilling unit if necessary with a safety strap, particularly if using on vertical surfaces and for overhead work
- Take note of the speed table and use coolant
- Bore carefully (centre-punching and pre-drilling not required); make sure you maintain an even feed rate and even speed for the entire drilling process
- Remove shavings and drilling core after each drilling
- Guard against the risk of injury: shavings and drilling core may be very hot and sharp
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!