For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Stainless steel 4 piece housing design.
- 4 pieces locked together provide strength and stability.
- Stainless housing and saddle ‘clinched’ at 4 points virtually eliminates housing ‘lift’ and ‘twist’.
- Saddle interlocks into band for even greater strength.
- 5/16” Hex headed screw with blade driver slot for ease of installation.
- Reinforced for extra strength and smoother engagement.
- More threads per screw and increased torque strength.
- Thicker, stronger shaft.
- Shoulder prevents jamming into housing.
- Exceeds SAE J 1508 specifications.
A2 Stainless steel bands.
- Arcial Slots – More steel between perforations for added strength and smoother worm-gear engagement.
- Concave band seals from centre to outside resulting in a uniform seal.
High standard circumferential pressures.
- Even distribution of sealing pressure with no excessive pressure points.
- Higher sealing pressure with lower applied torque.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!