For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
For sealing pneumatic and hydraulic screw connections subject to high loads. With screw connections, up to the burst pressure of the pipe/hose
- Chemical basis: Methacrylic acid ether
- Colour: Violet
- Min./max. viscosity /conditions: 14000-20000 mPas / at 25°C, Brookfield RVT, spindle 5/2.5 rpm
- Density: 1.2 g/cm³
- Max. gap-filling ability: 0.15 mm
- Suitable for: Thread diameter max. R 3/4 inch
- Min./max. initial strength: 30-40 min
- Min./max. functional strength: 2-3 h
- Min./max. final strength: 12 h-24 h
- Min./max. breakaway torque: 2-7 Nm
- Breakaway torque conditions: M10 mm
- Min./max. compressive shearing strength: 1-5 N/mm²
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -55 to 150 °C
- Min. flashing point: 100 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / at room temperature
- Weight of content: 50 g
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Excellent resistance to all hydraulic fluids and fuels
High degree of safety, as impairments due to breakdown are prevented.
Quick to harden, even at low temperatures
Minimum vehicle downtime.
Gaps are filled completely, so that the resulting bonding provides protection against corrosion from friction and protection against rust.
Resistant to a large number of bases, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
Silicone- and solvent-free
- Practical one-handed operation thanks to the clever turn lock
You always have one hand free.
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system
Dispensing can be adjusted to suit the application, and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum.
- No residue material in dispensing neck
Costs optimised thanks to emptying with virtually no remaining product
- thanks to the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to harden during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may cause leaks in the future. Therefore, we strongly recommend carrying out preliminary tests to safeguard the process if hydraulic seal is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water ≥ 40 °C over the long term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics can be affected by prolonged exposure: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
For sealing pneumatic and hydraulic screw connections subject to heavy loads. Specially designed for use with high-pressure fluid systems in the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, metal and tool manufacturing, shipbuilding, machine and engine construction, electrical and electronics construction.
This liquid plastic cures when exposed to oxygen and in combination with metal contact. The bonding surfaces must be dry,
dust- and grease-free. Wet the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and join them immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!