For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Low-strength, therefore to easy disassemble
Excellent resistance to all hydraulic fluids and fuels
High degree of safety, as impairments can be prevented through activation.
Quick to harden, even at low temperatures
100 % seal
Gaps are filled completely, so that the resulting bonding provides protection against corrosion from friction and protection against rust.
Resistant to a large number of bases, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
Silicone-free, solvent-free and oil-free
- Practical, one-hand operation thanks to the practical turn closure, therefore always one hand free to grip with
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system enables dispensing to be adjusted to suit the application and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum
- Costs optimised thanks to emptying with virtually no remaining product in the dispensing neck
- As a result of the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to harden during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may lead to leaks in the future. We therefore strongly recommend preliminary tests for process assurance if the hydraulic sealant is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water ≥ 40°C in the long term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics can be affected in the event of prolonged exposure: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre and painted surfaces.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
For sealing pneumatic and hydraulic screw connections up to 200 bar, with prestressed screw connections up to the burst pressure of the pipe/hose. Specially designed for use with high-pressure fluid systems in the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, metal and tool manufacturing, shipbuilding, machine and engine construction, electrical and electronics construction.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!