Washers with a zinc-plated chromium (VI)-free zinc-nickel black coating (ZNBH) are suitable for applications with a high risk of corrosion. They are the perfect visual and functional addition to the screws and nuts in the programme that have a zinc-nickel black (ZNBHL) surface.
- Washers for ≥ M2–360 h*
- Washers for ≥ M4–480 h*
- Washers for ≥ M10–720 h*
- *No base metal corrosion at points without thread in salt spray mist testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
Overview of advantages:
- Corrosion resistance of up to 720 hours against base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coating distribution
- Functional and decorative
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!