For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Fasteners with a zinc-plated chromium (VI)-free zinc-nickel black coating (ZNBHL) are suitable for applications with a high risk of corrosion. The coating comprises a zinc-nickel alloy layer and a sealing coat (top coat with integrated lubricating particles).
- Diameter ≥ M2 – 360h*
- Diameter ≥ M4 – 480h*
- Diameter ≥ M10 – 720h*
- *No base metal corrosion at points without thread in salt spray mist testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
Overview of advantages:
- Corrosion resistance of up to 720 hours against base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
- Adjusted friction coefficient range from 0.09–0.14 μ due to top coat with integrated lubricating particles
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coating distribution
- Functional and decorative
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!