For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
No slippage in the drill chuck
Highly accurate spot drilling
Lathe centre with outstanding centring properties
Hammer-resistant, extremely robust and designed for the toughest applications
- State-of-the-art vacuum hardening
- Highly resilient cemented carbide tip
- Optimum soldering using high-vacuum technology, heat-resistant up to 1100°C
- Specially quenched and tempered clamping shank
- High-strength drill bit head, same shank material as the hammer drill bit
Fast drilling progress
- Aggressively ground cemented carbide plate
- Multi-spiral, large-volume spiral conveyor
Suitable for rotary and impact drilling
Special cemented carbide tip geometry
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
Impact drilling in concrete, masonry, sand-lime brick and natural stone. Also for rotary drilling in ceramic and marble. Suitable for use in impact drills and rotary drills, as well as in hammer drills with a drill chuck adapter.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!