For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
The effective, deep-action active foam formula removes even the most stubborn and dried-on insect contamination quickly and without damaging the surface.
Ideal for use before any car wash.
Easy and quick to apply
Also ideally suited for pre-treatment before cleaning in a car wash
Gentle on materials, does not attack paint, chrome, plastic, rubber etc.
Do not use on heated paints or in the sun. Protect from frost.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no liability is assumed in relation to the provision of this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please refer to the technical data sheet.
Pouring Tap for 5L Art No. 0891 302 01
Pump Spray Bottle Art No. 0891 501 05
For cleaning windscreen/windows, radiator grilles, bumpers, headlights, licence plates etc. affected by insect residues.
- Apply the foam evenly to contaminated surfaces (windshield, headlights, wing mirror front panel).
- Allow the product to take effect for approx. 5 min. If necessary, wipe off the dirt with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Then rinse thoroughly with clean water. If necessary, wash as usual or use a car wash.
- Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight! Do not allow product to dry on.
- To prevent scratches, quickly rinse off especially heavy road dirt before actually cleaning the area. Evenly spray undiluted product.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!