The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Works in all common compression-resistant insulating materials
- Screws in perfectly without pre-drilling the insulation material
- Avoids the need for complicated, spaced installation for lightweight fittings
- For thin plaster layers < 4 mm, no pre-drilling is required
- Quick and inexpensive mounting without the formation of thermal bridges
- Resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing (high quality PP)
- For processing with cordless screwdriver
- Suitable for cotter-pin installation
- Attachment via positive locking
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- Applicable temperature range: -20°C to +100°C
ETICS - External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems
- For attaching components in conjunction with wood, particle-board and metric screws (e.g. ASSY-D)
- In outdoor or damp room applications in conjunction with a stainless steel screw (e.g. Wüpofast A2)
- For fixing house signs, lighting, alarm systems, etc. in cold/air-conditioning construction, insulation construction, prefabricated house construction, facade construction, electrical installations etc.
- Application in compression-resistant insulating materials with or without plaster
- Can be used in compression-resistant natural insulating materials made of wood fibres
- To prevent water from entering, seal with silicone
For applications on insulated facades with max. 4 mm plaster layer: Without pre-drilling, screw in directly using a cordless screwdriver and the enclosed setting tool. Then, with a suitable anchor screw (recommended: Assy-D), fix the attachment.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!