For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
For fastening light loads in pressure-resistant insulating materials (e.g. façade with ETICS)
- Avoids the need for complicated, spaced installation for lightweight fittings
- Fast, cost-effective attachment
- No thermal bridges created
- Resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing (high-quality PE)
- For use with a cordless screwdriver; can also be installed manually
- Suitable for cotter-pin installation
- Attachment via positive locking
- With W-ID 95, the screw diameter can be reduced to 4–5 with a size 8 nylon anchor
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- For attaching components in conjunction with wood, particle-board and metric screws (e.g. ASSY-D)
- Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with a stainless steel screw
- Attaching building signs, lighting, alarm systems etc. and in construction of refrigeration/air-conditioning systems, insulation, prefabricated buildings, façades, electrical installations etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!