For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Ideal for straight and coarse cuts
- Fine progressive tooth pitch from 1.9 to 2.3 mm for cutting wooden materials with a material thickness of 2 to 15 mm.
- For use with jigsaws with T shank holder
Further technical information can be found on the product packaging.
- Brown: Suitable for wood
- Blue: Suitable for metal
- Grey: Suitable for construction/universal application
- Green: Suitable for stainless steel
- Orange: Suitable for plastic
- Four stars: High-performance saw blade with an extremely long service life in extreme applications
- Three stars: High-performance saw blade for extremely demanding applications, high cutting performance and long service life.
- Two stars: Excellent blade for heavy-duty applications.
- One star: Excellent standard blade for conventional applications.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!