The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Outstanding blade for construction sites, as it is possible to work continuously with one blade, eliminating unnecessary replacements of sabre saw blades.
- For high cutting performance and long service life
- For use with jigsaws with T shank holder
- Further technical information can be found on the product packaging.
- For metal jigsaw blades, provide cooling, reduce the number of strokes and switch off oscillation.
- Cooling extends the service life of your jigsaw blades.
- Brown: Suitable for wood
- Blue: Suitable for metal
- Grey: Suitable for construction/universal application
- Green: Suitable for stainless steel
- Orange: Suitable for plastic
- Four stars: High-performance saw blade with an extremely long service life in extreme applications
- Three stars: High-performance saw blade for extremely demanding applications, high cutting performance and long service life.
- Two stars: Excellent blade for heavy-duty applications.
- One star: Excellent standard blade for conventional applications.
Drilling and cutting oil, turpentine, petroleum or a turpentine-petroleum mixture, water (caution: avoid all contact with electrical parts.)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!