The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Jigsaw blade, construction, three stars For gypsum plasterboard and fibre cement
High-performance saw blade for high cutting performance and long service life. For cutting e.g. gypsum plasterboard and fibre cement
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Ideal for straight cuts in thick materials
- Coarse tooth pitch of 4.3 mm and length of 100 mm or 117 mm for materials with a thickness of 5 to 70 mm or 5 to 80 mm.
- For use with jigsaws with T shank holder
Further technical information can be found on the product packaging.
- Brown: Suitable for wood
- Blue: Suitable for metal
- Grey: Suitable for construction/universal application
- Green: Suitable for stainless steel
- Orange: Suitable for plastic
- Four stars: High-performance saw blade with an extremely long service life in extreme applications
- Three stars: High-performance saw blade for extremely demanding applications, high cutting performance and long service life.
- Two stars: Excellent blade for heavy-duty applications.
- One star: Excellent standard blade for conventional applications.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!