The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
∅ 50 and 75 mm:
- Flexible mini lamella flap discs with quick-change mounting for use on pneumatic rod grinders (angled), flexible shafts
- Discs ∅ 75 mm can also be used on pneumatic or electric angle grinders in conjunction with M14 holder
∅ 115 mm:
Flexible lamella flap discs with 22.23 mm mounting for pneumatic or electric angle grinders
- ∅ 50 and 75 mm with robust plastic plate and quick-change mounting
- ∅ 115 mm with multilayer fibreglass plate and 22.23 mm bore
- Rugged, flexible cotton fabric with high tear resistance
Additional advantages of the Flexi-Disc over comparable fibre discs:
- No clogging or smearing
- Cool sanding, minimal discolouration, especially when using Flexi-Discs
- Versatile, broad range of applications
- Considerably finer surfaces possible with same grit
- Higher tear resistance when sanding corners and edges
- Increased abrasion performance
Like mini-disc, but especially for concave/curved surfaces, and for finish machining, transition and profile grinding.
Materials to be processed:
Especially for stainless steels, chrome and nickel alloys, alloyed and non-alloyed steel, construction steel, tool steel, non-ferrous metals, cast metal, hard plastics and wood.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!