For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- High-quality two-component reaction resin system that exhibits characteristics similar to those of metal due to its special formula
- The ideal mixing ratio of the components (A:B = 1:1, pressing out two strands of the same length from the tubes) makes incorrect mixing of the repair compound virtually impossible
- Specifically designed for smaller repair jobs where a quick turnaround is required
- Can be applied with a spatula and does not run, which also makes vertical application possible
- After hardening, Liquid Metal Fe1 can easily be processed in the same way as metal with lathing, milling, drilling, filing or thread cutting
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Liquid Metal Fe 1 is a solvent-free, two-component substance that can be used to repair metallic and ceramic materials.
Particularly suitable for filling moulds, and for sealing and covering leaking areas.
The application surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet.
Mix components A and B homogeneously 1:1. Apply the mixture immediately with a spatula (short pot life).
Please note the enclosed application instructions.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!