For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Maintenance oil Multi Plus
High-performance multi-purpose spray for universal use
- Contents: 400 ml
- Chemical basis: Synthetic oil with a multifunction additive combination
- Colour: Colourless
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -50 to 210 °C
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Min. temperature conditions: -50 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 210 °C
- Min. flashing point: 61 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Resistance against: Water, Salt water, Acid, Lye
- White oil-free/mineral oil-free: Yes
- VOC concentration (CH): 53.89 %
- Kinematic oil basis viscosity: 32 mm²/s
- Material compatibility: Steel, Non-ferrous metals, Stainless steel, Epoxy glass fabric, EPDM, FKM, PE, PP, Vinyl, PTFE, PL, PA
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- Weight of content: 332 g
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Universal, synthetic high-performance multi-purpose spray with outstanding lubricating properties thanks to the addition of boron nitride.
- Excellent creep properties and water displacement, also suitable for use as a rust remover, contact spray ,and long-term corrosion protection.
- The boron nitride enables a wide temperature application range and a long-lasting lubricating effect. Should the oil lubrication break down at higher temperatures (over 180 °C), the boron nitride will take over lubrication up to 1000 °C (dry lubrication).
- Free of microplastics
- Free from silicone, resin, acid, and n-hexane
Lubricant is not harmful to health, making it ideally suited for the food processing industry. If used in areas in which food is processed or stored, only the minimum quantity technically required may be used. If the product is to be used as an anti-corrosive film, it must completely be removed before the device in question is used again.
Universal synthetic, physiologically safe high-performance multifunctional spray.
Shake the can well before use, then spray parts and allow product to take effect briefly.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!