- Periodic use of mass airflow sensor restorer will keep the engine running at peak efficiency
- Increase horsepower and improve air/fuel ratio.
- Improves drivability
- Restores loss performance
- Maintain proper air/fuel ratio
- Sensor and plastic safe
- Quickly dry
These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
Specifically developed to safely clean mass airflow sensors. Periodic use of mass airflow sensor cleaner will keep the engine running at peak efficiency, increase horsepower and improve air/fuel ratio.
- Turn the engine off.
- Remove the sensor from the air duct.
- Spray the Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner for about 5-7 seconds to clean it. Let the sensor dry completely.
- Reinstall it and start the engine.
Use Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaner each time the air filter is replaced.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!