For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extra-sharp cemented carbide cutting edges with special diamond grinding on all sides
- Clean and precise holes, even when drilling through several different materials in one hole
- Very suitable for universal use
- Shatter-proof drilling of hollow-chamber bricks
- Highly accurate spot drilling
- Outstanding drilling results in metal
Outstanding, rapid transport of drilling dust
- Special surface treatment
- Patented four-step profile
Standardised 1/4-inch hexagonal shank
- No slippage in the drill chuck
- Suitable for any bit holder
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only!
- Rotary drilling in tiles, solid brick, roofing tiles, hollow brick, stone, marble, wood, plastic, metal etc.
- Window installation, drilling through formwork and drilling through hollow-chamber bricks without breakage for a secure anchor hold etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!