For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The multiple profile is suitable for the five most common screw head drives (hexagon metric, square metric, bi-hex metric, hexagon inch, external TX)
- Drive: Ring side bi-hex, fine tooth, 72 teeth with reverse lever for clockwise and anti-clockwise running
- Material: Chrome-vanadium steel
- Surface: Chrome-plated, high-gloss polished
- Geometry: Head offset: 15°
- Ring side angled 15°
- Strong heads for heavy-duty applications
This is a specialist tool, therefore the ring side is only suitable for loosening bolts to a limited extent.
Loosen bolts using the jaw side. Tighten bolts using the ratchet mechanism on the ring side.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!