- For the rapid and simple manufacture of O-rings
- NBR is a chemical designation: Nitrile butadiene rubber (brands, e.g. Europrene®, Krynac®, Nipol®, Perbunan®, Breon®)
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +100°C
- Media resistance: Oil, petrol, grease, aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane, butane, mineral oils), diluted acids and alkalis
The DIN ISO 3302-1, tolerance class E1 applies to dimensional tolerance
- Boat yards, mechanical engineering, freight operations, automotive repair shops, agricultural machinery and motorbike repair shops, bus companies etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!