For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
High flow capacity
- Coupling allows a 1500 liters/minute flow (53 cubic feet/minute).
- The smooth inner wall of the hose avoids resistance to air and allow a high airflow.
High safety factor for user
Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar (145 psi).
Strong and durable
- Outer coating: high resistance to UV rays and, above all, to oil, solvents and other non-aqueous solutions.
- Inner structure: Sturdy fabric reinforcement.
Greater comfort during work
One hand operation: straight end simplifies work (quicker coupling).
Better cost x benefit
Lighter, more flexible and more resistant to torsion than PVC hoses.
- Always be aware of the maximum working pressure of the hose. Using hoses not suitable for compressed air can cause accidents. We recommend a minimum working pressure of 300 psi.
- The recommended working pressure for pneumatic tools is 90 psi.
- The use of a filter regulator is important in order to remove possible contaminants from the compressed air stream as well maintains the correct pressure levels.
Professional use in mechanical and tire workshops, bodyshops, metalworking and carpentry.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!