For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Quick-drying acrylic aerosol paint
Easy to apply
With convenient application nozzle
Excellent filling and application properties
- Perfect atomisation
- High emission rate
Can handle temperatures up to 300 ℃
High temperature resistant resin
Black or Silver
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before operation, please carefully read the specifications and instructions of the products.
- Widely used on metal, wood, glass, leather goods, ceramics, ABS plastic and other materials.
- Suitable for use on the surfaces of vehicles, machinery, home appliances and work shop equipment.
1. Clean the surface
2. Shake the can for 30 seconds before spraying
3. Keep 15-25cm away from the object's surface, press the spray button firmly with steady force, applying even strokes while moving the can rapidly back and forth
4. Two to three coats are required. 10 minutes drying time between coats is recommend.
5. For proper storage of the can. Tip upside down and press the spray button for three seconds. Wipe off excess paint from the nozzle. Store the can upside down.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!