- Removes resinous and paint-like deposits in the micro range on injection valves and on the fuel distributor
- Ensures precise controlling of injection valves
- Less fuel is used thanks to precise fuel injection
- Binds and neutralises acidic condensation water
- Protects against corrosion
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For all carburettor and petrol injection engines with and without a catalytic converter.
Can also be used as a preventative measure after every service.
150 ml is sufficient for 25–30 litres and 300 ml for 50–60 litres of fuel.
Empty the contents of the can into the fuel tank.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!