The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Low-strength - easy removal
- Sealed immediately against pressure up to 5 bar
- Sealant does not run off the thread
- Resistant to most gases and liquids, in accordance with DIN 2999
- Resistant to a large number of alkalis, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
- Silicone- and solvent-free
Practical one-handed operation
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system enables dispensing to be adjusted to suit the application, and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum
- Good residue removal
- thanks to the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to harden during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may cause leaks in the future. We therefore strongly recommend preliminary tests for process assurance if hydraulic seal with PTFE is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water > 40°C in the long term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics may be affected by prolonged exposure to the liquid product: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
- DVGW approval (reg. no. NG-5146BM0338), tested to DIN EN 751-1
- NSF-tested to NSF/ANSI 61
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Seals metallic pipe connections in compliance with ISO 7.1 (tapered / cylindrical threads) to R3". Also suitable for cylindric-cylindrical threads if these are tightened to ≥ 5 Nm or cured in a vertical position.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!