The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plastic frame anchor SHARK® UR F A4 stainless steel
Plastic frame anchor with comprehensive ETA rating for masonry, aerated concrete and concrete. With hexagon head bolt and pressed washer made from A4 stainless steel
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Part of the SHARK® UR product family, which has been tested in connection with more than 100 building materials as part of ETA-08/0190!
- The SHARK® UR 8 and 10 frame anchors are tested and approved for a total of 105 different surfaces. In addition to concrete and aerated concrete, numerous bricks are included in the current most comprehensive ETA assessment, including solid and perforated brick, hollow and solid sand-lime bricks, solid and perforated concrete bricks and hollow blocks made of lightweight concrete
- Thanks to the ingenious anchor geometry, the "teeth" spread in four directions and claw right down into the base material
- Anchorage via friction locking between anchor sleeve and base material
- Anchor sleeve made of high-quality polyamide
- Push-through installation
- Can be loaded immediately - no waiting
- Very strong anti-rotation lock
- High load-bearing capacity thanks to expansion in four directions
- Improved load transfer through even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Less installation work, as the anchor sleeve and special screw are pre-assembled
- Improved load transfer in solid and hollow construction materials
- SHARK-UR F 10 (zinc-plated steel, stainless steel): European Technical Assessment ETA-08/0190
- Expert report on fire resistance duration in the event of fire exposure
- This anchor with a European Technical Assessment may be used as a fastener in a redundant non-structural system for non-load-bearing constructions (e.g., façades, suspended ceilings, etc.)
- SHARK UR, SHARK UR F can be anchored in the following anchoring substrates: Standard concrete, masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks) and aerated concrete
- Two setting depths in defined building materials
- Installation temperatures: Temperature of anchoring base: ≥ -20°C
- Temperature of anchor sleeve: ≥ 0°C
- The stainless steel screw can be used outdoors or in damp areas
- Suitable for mounting façade, ceiling, and roof substructures (made of wood or steel), wooden beams, wooden laths, metal brackets, metal rails, suspended ceilings, cable conduits, brackets, profiles, wall-mounted cabinets, shelves, etc.
- Mountings where proof of load-bearing capacity under exposure to fire is required
- Drill perforated and hollow blocks with a rotary drill (without hammer mechanism)
- Drill cuttings must be removed from the drilling hole, e.g., with the blow-out pump art. no. 0903990001
- Drilling in concrete with a suction drill saves having to clean the drill hole
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!