The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Part of the SHARK® UR product family, which has been tested in connection with more than 100 building materials as part of ETA-08/0190!
- The SHARK® UR 8 and 10 frame anchors are tested and approved for a total of 105 different base materials. In addition to concrete and aerated concrete, numerous bricks are included in the current most comprehensive ETA assessment, including solid and perforated bricks, hollow calcium silicate blocks and solid calcium silicate blocks, solid and perforated concrete bricks and hollow lightweight concrete blocks
- Thanks to the ingenious anchor geometry, the "teeth" expand in four directions and claw right down into the base material
- Anchorage via friction locking between anchor sleeve and base material
- Anchor sleeve made of high-quality polyamide
- Can be loaded immediately - no waiting
- Very strong anti-rotation lock
- High working loads thanks to expanding in four directions
- Improved load transmission through even, continuous load transfer across the entire expansion area
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Less installation work, as the anchor sleeve and special screw are pre-assembled
- Improved load transmission in solid and hollow construction materials
- SHARK UR (zinc-plated steel, stainless steel): European Technical Assessment ETA-08/0190
- Expert report on fire resistance rating in the event of fire exposure
- The anchor can be used with European Technical Assessment for anchors in non-structural systems based on a redundant design (e.g. façades, suspended ceilings etc.)
- SHARK UR, SHARK UR F can be anchored in the following base materials: Normal weight concrete masonry walls (solid bricks, solid calcium silicate blocks, vertically perforated bricks, hollow calcium silicate blocks, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks) and aerated concrete
- Two embedment depths in defined building materials
- Installation temperatures: Temperature of base material: ≥ -20°C
- Temperature of anchor sleeve: ≥ 0°C
- Stainless steel version for outdoor applications or in wet rooms
- Suitable for attaching façade, ceiling and roof substructures (made of wood or steel), wooden beams, wooden laths, metal brackets, metal rails, suspended ceilings, cable conduits, angle brackets, profiles, wall-mounted cabinets, racks etc.
- Attachments where proof of load capacity under exposure to fire is required
- Drill perforated and hollow concrete blocks with a rotary drill (without hammer mechanism)
- Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole, e.g., with the blow-out pump art. no. 0903990001
- Drilling in concrete with a suction drill saves having to clean the drill hole
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!