- Push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Low insertion torque of screw — slight expansion of the anchor, virtually no movement of the anchor sleeve
- Strong twist lock
- Expansion in four directions — high load-bearing capacities
- Improved load transfer: Even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Anchorage via friction locking and positive locking (perforated brick) between anchor sleeve and anchoring base
- Anchor sleeve made of high-quality polyamide
- Halogen and silicon-free
- Thermally stable from -40°C to +80°C
Drill perforated and hollow blocks with a rotary drill (without impact mechanism).
Drilling dust must be removed from the drill hole.
Screw length = anchor length + 1 x screw diameter.
Use wood or particle board screws WITHOUT an optimised thread tip (drill bit, counter thread, ring thread etc.).
Performance data determined in Würth test laboratory
Secondary attachments: Concrete and masonry made from solid and perforated brick
Universal plastic frame anchor for light and medium loads
W-RD can be anchored in the following anchoring bases: Standard concrete, masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, perforated sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and blocks made of lightweight concrete)
Installation temperatures: Temperature of anchoring base: ≥ -20°C, temperature of anchor sleeve: ≥ 0°C
Suitable for attaching wardrobes, curtain rails, wall shelves, light wall cupboards, wall-mounted cabinets, mirrors, picture frames, cable clamps, electrical switches, wash basins, wooden beams, wooden slats, metal rails, angle brackets, profiles, signs etc.
For attaching components in conjunction with a wood or particle board screw without an optimised thread tip (e.g. drill tip, counter thread, ring thread etc.)
Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with a stainless steel screw
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!