- Through-hole mounting
- Low insertion torque of screw – slight expansion of the anchor, virtually no movement of the wall plug body
- Strong twist lock
- Expansion in 4 directions, high load-bearing capacities
- Improved load transfer: Even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Wall plug body made of high-quality polyamide
- Halogen-free and silicon-free
- Thermally stable from –40 °C to + 80 °C
- Drill perforated and hollow blocks with a rotary drill (without impact mechanism)
- Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole
- Screw length = anchor length + 1x screw Ø
- Use wood or particle board screws WITHOUT an optimised thread bit (e.g. without drill tip, counter thread, ring thread etc.)
Performance data determined in Würth test laboratory
Concrete, solid and perforated brick masonry.
Suitable for fastening, e.g. wardrobes, curtain rails, wall shelves, light wall cupboards, mirrors, picture frames, cable clamps, electrical switches, wash basins, wooden laths, metal rails, angle brackets, profiles, signs.
Standard concrete, masonry walls, (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow blocks of lightweight concrete, solid stones and solid blocks of lightweight concrete)
Temperature in anchoring base: ≥ -20°C, temperature of wall plug body: ≥ 0°C
Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with a stainless steel screw
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!